Talal Hashim
Talal Hashim asked:

im a newbie, so i wanna know how to read it

To answer questions about Cabin Fever, please sign up.
Marwa You cannot read books on goodreads.
Emily You can not read books on good reads but if you could it would make this website a lot better.
Luke Higginson just go to the store and buy it
Stefan Buchan i wish you could read books that will be really good if you could
Bethan You could just buy the book and you could find it in your school or a library! But I do agree it would be better if you could read the books on goodread.
Lily Chen You can find the books in this series in most school or public libraries especially primary schools. However there are online versions, one I just searched up
http://schsms.ss4.sharpschool.com/Use...
Or you could just search up 'cabin fever jeff Kinney pdf' there are plenty but if you do have means to access the physical copy I recommend that you read that as opposed to online like all books but even more so for this one because of the pictures.
Caleb me to but i cant figure it out
Victor unfortunately you can't :( :( :( :( :(
Image for Cabin Fever
by Jeff Kinney (Goodreads Author)