Syndie
Syndie asked:

what is the best part about the book

To answer questions about Bridge to Terabithia, please sign up.
Cassidy The best part of this book is Jess and Leslie's friendship. More specifically, the important impact that it has on Jess's life in the end of the book. The fact that Leslie is such a positive presence is the reason Jess is able to cope with the horrible troubles he is faced with in the end of the book. Also, as a whole, this book doesn't have any one dimensional characters. For example Jess's teacher and bully both have their own hardships that they are also trying to overcome.
Stella I think the best part is when Leslie and Jess decide to have a place, and they find the location and build the castle. That is the best part, because that os the part when they wove together a bond, a friendship. And one that could never be replaced, Terabithia.
Madison-chan
Jennifer Embers
Shay Hawthorne For me it's Jesse opening up and making such a close and beloved friend. He learns a lot from Leslie and their friendship. He starts to view and treat people differently.
Book Freak
Philip when Jess builds the bridge in marmoreal for lesslie and the worst part is when Jess keeps on getting shoved and getting bullied and the worst part is when lesslie dies
Alexis Barth The best part for me was Leslie's death. I'm a fan of tragedies, and this hit home. Of course, so far, nothing comes close to "Goodbye Days."
Rachel The best part of the book is the fantasy kingdom of these 2 young kids and their dog, it just heard you apart to see what happens when their friendship falls.
Greta I love the book and the movie, its one of the few books/movies that can make me cry. It is the saddest thing ever :(, but overall it was totally a worthwhile read.
Morgan
Yordan Mintz
Angelena I think you need to put a spoiler alert
Wiam Marrah Please Friend i just need ur help ! I don't know how to find the full story can u please help me to start reading a book ?
Thank u (: !
Image for Bridge to Terabithia