Goodreads asked Dawn Blair:

Dawn Blair What's that? LOL!

Actually, this is a very serious question for me. I really don't have writer's block. I might be stuck on a story. When this happens, I just step away from the story and move onto another project. If I wait and give it space, the answer comes to me. It's a matter of trusting the process.

However, I have dealt a time in my life when I no longer felt like writing at all and that was the scary. I grieved over the loss of my writing. It's actually when I started drawing and painting, but right before I did, I thought I'd go crazy; there's nothing like having creativity burning through your veins and not having an outlet for it. This is probably the closest I've ever come to a true writer's block.

So, how to deal with writer's block: trust the process, if a project needs space -- give it, listen to your own rhythms -- it'll tell you what project to work on, and allow yourself to have some downtime -- it might be just what you need to open up another creative aspect of your life.