Pie
Pie asked Kasie West:

Hi (from Bangkok, Thailand)! I have recently finish Pivot Point and it was an amazing book. This novel and your incredible work has inspired me to write my first short novel. My question is, 'Did you based your story on mind powers from the beginning or did you develop the idea of paranormality while you were writing?'. Thank you for writing an awesome book, I can't wait to read the sequel!

Kasie West Hello! I'm so glad you enjoyed Pivot Point. Yes, I based the idea on mind powers from the beginning. But I was initially inspired by the movie Sliding Doors, which doesn't have any paranormal aspects in it. So I took that idea and thought, what if someone had an ability to see to futures. That ability is what sparked the whole book. :)