Goodreads asked A.S. Chung:

What are you currently working on?

A.S. Chung Where do I begin?

For Pigeonhole Books, I am working on the first book for the Pocketful of Pride series that features stories about children from families of same-sex parents. "Wishful Wedding" is a story told through the eyes of a child that explores the sadness surrounding same-sex couples being unable to legally marry.

I am also winding up the second book for the Banana Split series that features stories about children from seperated and divorce families. "UFOs and Stingrays" is a story about a little boy who has a love for anything that exists above the earth and below the sea. At Dad’s house, his room is decked out in planetary wonder whilst at Mum’s; his room resembles the bottom of the ocean filled with the coolest sea animals known to man.

At the same time, the Supreme Kitchen Team project continues to flourish and my co-author F.A Scifo and I have commenced the conversations about which manuscript to work on for the second Adventure Series book. "Captain Jack Stir and the Ravenous Pirates" is looking to be the winner so far!