A Beast of Ink and Paper

Can anyone give me a complete synopsis of Dragonrealm Volume One and the first two books in Volume Two without giving anything away about the rest of the series? I've looked around online but I can't find any more detail than what's on the back of the books without finding spoilers too. Thanks for the help!

Doris I must be absolutely honest, not I. I am on page 646 of volume 3 and I have read volumes 1& 2. I can honestly tell you that if you are a Richard A. Knaak fiend then you must really read this series. I own the first 4 volumes and am getting the money together to order the next 2 or 3 volumes. I find an author that can get me into trouble I get attached to them and the library is not the route for me to go!
I must own the books, why do you ask, well it is like this, Terry Brooks, R. A. Salvatore and Richard Knaak all fall into the same genre
And at this point in Terry Brooks I own 30+ books of his series.
R. A. Salvatore I have the first volume of this series which I know that he has at least 7 or more of the books that are volumes of 700 or more pages.
Now to answer your question: if someone else besides me who can write a quick review without using a spoiler they are a "better man/woman than I am Gunga Din!"
Image for Legends of the Dragonrealm, Vol. I
by Richard A. Knaak (Goodreads Author)