Goodreads asked Stephen Weinstock:

What are you currently working on?

Stephen Weinstock By the way, if you read these last four answers backwards as they're presented here, you get a mini-tour through the first four books of 1001: The Reincarnation Chronicles.

Currently I am writing the first draft of Book 4 of the series. In terms of the 1001 chapters of the books, I am on Chapter 267. You know, the one about the carnivorous heterotroph. Compared to Book 3, when I suffered writer's block, or Vale as I like to call it (see the last answer), Book 4 is a piece of cake.

Of its 99 chapters, Book 4 contains two 32-chapter long frame tales. The first one is about the qaraq, or group of souls recalling their past lives, when they were the first life forms on Earth. I wrote these tales on vacation in Scotland five years ago. The second large frame tale, about the qaraq during the Exploration Era in the 1500s, I sketched in my first year of writing the series. So I have drafts of two thirds of the book already and it's moving FAST. Yay!