Brenda
Brenda asked Chelsea Cain:

OMG!!!!! Chelsea I can't believe that you are answer questions. So good!!!!!!!!!!!! I am currently reading your 6 book of Archie and Gretchen series and it will be a book seven?? And if yes,Can we have more Archie and Gretchen moments?? My favorite book of yours is Sweetheart,I love it!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea Cain That is the most exclamation points I've ever received in an email. Careful. You only get 1000 of those and they have to last your whole life. Pace yourself. You'll run out. I'm delighted that you love the books. And I promise that there will be more. I've got to get my new series through infancy so it doesn't get colicky and die. That's means ONE KICK this Aug, and another Kick Lannigan book after that, and then I will return to Archie and Gretchen, and after that I'll alternate between the two. But I know the wait will be aggravating. I have been in your shoes. I get murderous when my favorite authors have the audacity to write books that aren't the ones I want them to be writing. So I will come up with some short stories or chapters or maybe just 5000 words of full-on-x-rated-hot-serial-killer-on-cop action and then post these somewhere so readers can get their fix. Thanks for writing! It's my first Ask the Author question. I think it went pretty well, don't you?
Chelsea Cain