Goodreads asked Victoria McGlynn:

Victoria McGlynn Over the years I’ve accrued a few different strategies for writers block. Sometimes I trick myself into writing by creating a workspace that is nice to sit in; so that might mean clearing the desk of clutter, updating my inspiration board or adding a comfy cushion to my chair. I also use the egg timer method to achieve small, bite-sized writing goals, and eventually they add up! Another trick is to bribe myself by setting rewards for reaching target word counts, such as a nice meal or a movie.

But most of all, I try not to think of myself as suffering from writers block, because this thought alone can exacerbate the problem. Sometimes you just have to put your fingers to the keyboard and believe.