Hamze
Hamze asked:

Have you read Of this book?

To answer questions about Infidel, please sign up.
Ayam Ahmed well, I haven't read the book but I'm like Ayaan and also my name is Ayaan and I'm from Somalia, I think only the name of the book is reminding me the way I live in right now, and how everyone thinks about us. and also the fact that I cant tell my mom that I'm Christian. So wish me luck.
Dwight Geiger Yes.it is a great book.
Mohamed Al atwany I am Lucky, since I did not read this book.
Unfortunately, I watched many videos for her while she speaking about Islam in language of hatred and Retaliatory. In my opinion, Islam did not said for her " Excuse-me believe for me". Also, not everyone out from Islam, went to write a book and put all his efforts just to prove that he take the right way and I am definitly right.
Any way, she will not change nothing, even all the world join together to destroy Islam, they will not success. Even all the Muslims in this world convert like this lady, this will not affect nothing in the God being. who need to believe " believe" and who do not need to believe this his desire. Finally, everyone will come and will be asked about everything and every moment in his live (in the Last day), between the hand of ALLAH (GOD).
What I mean is that: THIS IS YOUR FARM, THERE WILL BE ONE DAY TO SEE WHAT YOU GAIN FROM WHAT YOU PLANTED, if it is good to eat or you lost the time and your efforts for nothing. WE WILL SEE
Image for Infidel