Nthabiseng
Nthabiseng asked Jane Glenchur:

Hi Jane My name is Ms Johanh, I dnt even know where to start regards my life, firstly I wana thank the heavenly Father to lead me to ur website, I'd over 20yrs nw my life is nt stable and that had affected my spiritual life wt God, I HV experience rejection in all sides, lost everything, sometimes I dnt even know what say to the father, surving God with resources its very challenging, what book should I read from u?

Jane Glenchur Hi Ms. Johanh,

I hope you will read Seven Secrets to Power Praying as it will teach you how to draw close to God, how to hear His voice and how to take the stress and guesswork out of decision making. It is very easy to read and follow the directions given in the book. God hears all your prayers. Pursue Him with all your heart and mind and He will draw close to you. Ask Him to heal your heart and help you forgive all that have hurt you. He is great plans for your life as you surrender part of your life to Him, to serve and love Him. Thank you for writing. Blessings, Jane