Ariana
Ariana asked:

Okay after reading all these questions and answers, I am starting to think everyone is like Mare and doesn't see how Cal feels about her. Why is it that everyone thinks what he said on the plane in Glass Sword means he doesn't like her when it means he LOVES her? Am I really the only one who sees Cal's love for her in this whole series so far?

To answer questions about Glass Sword, please sign up.
Simran I feel you. I'm exactly the same. I feel like Mare is sooooo stupid >I love her but< she needs to realize that Cal is perfect for her. When he says that she doesn't have him, he's just mad at her for killing everyone and i understand his point of view. But deep down he loves her, and i feel as if Mare loves him too but is too afraid to admit <3
Gillian
Image for Glass Sword
by Victoria Aveyard (Goodreads Author)