Dhishan
Dhishan asked:

I love Brene's writing, unlike other authors who instructs what to do, Brene connects with readers emotionally and expresses her opinion and personnel experiences to communicate. I have tried reading so many books from other authors and I get frustrated somewhere in the half and stop reading. I was wondering if there are any other authors/books which are similar to Brene's style of writing?

To answer questions about The Gifts of Imperfection, please sign up.
jennifer grier The book Emotional Agility by Susan David is fantastic.
R I believe, I like reading Elizabeth Gilbert and Cheryl Strayed which I find the core values in their books are the same as Brene Brown's. Though the books' genres and narratives are very different. I'd suggest Big Magic and Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and Tiny Beautiful Things and Wild by Cheryl Strayed. Also, The book of forgiving by Desmond and Mpho Tutu.
Alexis Krukovsky Glennon Doyle is similar, and at the same time, not. Hers is more antedotal in nature from her personal experiences, and I loved how it's written.
Rosalie Try Anne Lamott. I am reading Travelling Mercies, which I'm really enjoying.
Image for The Gifts of Imperfection
by Brené Brown (Goodreads Author)