Shannon Woodhouse
Shannon Woodhouse asked Angela Verdenius:

You were the best new author I discovered in 2015, who are some of your favorite authors, who write the men and women as well as you do?

Angela Verdenius Oooh - first of all, thank you! You made my day!!! So glad you've enjoyed the stories so far. If I can make people smile and feel good about themselves, and like meeting my characters, then I'm happy!

A little scary is being told by some workmates that they've read my books and can see me in them...oohhher....

Some of my favourite authors - well, I'm not sure they write as I do (I'd be incredibly proud if I wrote as well as some of my fav authors!), but I do like Elisa Sax's Matchmaker series, the High Heels series by Gemma Halliday, the Chrissy McMullen series by Lois Greiman. I just love the humour of the characters. I guess humour is a big thing for me when it comes to romances and mysteries. Shelley Laurenston's shifter series are another automatic buy for me.

I also love Stuart MacBride, but no way am I in his league. His Logan MacRae series (police crime) is gritty and harsh, but the humour is there as well as the character growth. Poor old Logan! Also, J D Robb's In Death series is another series I really enjoy.

But my top, most favourite author is Janet Evanovich. I love the Stephanie Plum books, they literally make me laugh out loud. There have been times I've had to smother my guffaws with my hand because my mother is asleep in the next room! Usually I get the disgruntled looks from the cat sharing my bed...