John
John asked:

Is this book read in first person or third person? I tend to get much more invested in first person. I just finished reading the Red Rising trilogy, so wondering if this should be my next book to read. I like things like King Killer Chonicles, Stormlight Archive, Red Rising, and Mistborn. The last third person book I've read was Blood Song and hated it even though so many people seem to love it.

To answer questions about Dawn of Wonder, please sign up.
Daniel If you liked those books I think you will enjoy this one as well. You can check out the first couple chapters on his website to get an idea if you like the writing style. Although I will add that I think his writing gets a lot smoother after the first quarter of the book or so.

http://www.jrenshaw.com/book-peek/
Image for Dawn of Wonder
by Jonathan Renshaw (Goodreads Author)