Nikoleta
Nikoleta asked:

Do I have to read the previous five books in order to understand this one?

To answer questions about Murder with Mirrors, please sign up.
Orinoco Womble (tidy bag and all) No. This was written long before the novel series behemoths took over cosy fiction in the 1980s. Each Christie novel is a stand-alone, though characters may reappear.
joyce sajit I don't think so. This was my first Marple book, and I had a rough idea of Miss Marple, so it wasn't that hard for me. Just know some general stuff, and get reading.
Jack Heath With the vast majority of Agatha Christie books the answer is, "You don't have to read them in order to get the most enjoyment out of your read." But there are a few where reading one title before a second one is advisable and leads to a better understanding of the plot for the second. For Miss Marple, "A Caribbean Mystery" before "Nemesis" are the two I am thinking of. A repeating character and the interplay with Miss Marple is important for the later title.
Image for Murder with Mirrors