Paula
Paula asked:

Could someone share a little bit about the plot of this book, please? The description gave more insight into the who the author was rather than about the story itself. The title alone made me interested. Does anyone have a non-spoiler synopsis to share? Many thanks!

To answer questions about Tea with Mr. Rochester, please sign up.
Kathleen Flynn HI Paula, I'd never heard of this book but just read a terrific description that made me want to add it to my Want to Read list. Here it is:

https://girlwithherheadinabook.co.uk/...
JimZ The protagonist in the story, a young teenage girl of 14, holds a person that she and her aunt are going to tea with, Mr. Considine, as similar in stature of that of Mr. Rochester of Jane Eyre fame. The aunt, the girl, and Mr. Considine have tea together. It was a very good short story. It was one of 10 in this collection.
Image for Tea with Mr. Rochester