Jennifer Leonard

...I enjoyed the first book a lot more than this one so far... lol There is a lot of Detailed man on man action in this one .. not to much going on about Beauty. mostly about Tristan . What do you all think?

To answer questions about Beauty's Punishment, please sign up.
Kenny I don't think it was a problem at all. There was a balance between the two of them. But yeah so if male on male isn't your thing, I understand you may have liked this book less than the previous. But that's all subjective. I loved this book as much as the first.
Dana Martin I felt the same way also! It was to much for me I prefer the women on man, women on women over man on man. So this wasn't really for me. I am half thru it and just at a stand still. Definitely doesn't have me as captivated as the first novel!
Iris I felt the same way at first. In fact it took me about 2/3rds of the book before I really started to enjoy it, and what I hated about it at first-- Minimum Beauty and a lot of male on male sex-- became what I liked about it. Tristan and Beauty's friendship really shone through by the end and I liked them as a pairing more than anyone she was with in the first book. Also Tristan and Beauty's Masters were interesting characters. If you stick with it I think the book redeems itself from its small deceits.
Image for Beauty's Punishment