Rachel
Rachel asked:

So is this out yet? (and is it any good?)

hayden The state of this book being "good" depends on your personal tastes. It is very similar to DIVERGENT in both writing style and plot development. To me personally, the stories felt a bit unnecessary because of how similar they were to Tris's initiation and such, but if you're a hardcore fan of the series and you love Four, it's a fun read.
Autumn Yes it is out. It is good, but it doesn't entirely go along with the other books because it is Four's perspective on the events that have happened in Tris's life. This also includes dialogue and the story of his past.
Katie Yeah its out. And it is VERY good. I mean I love seeing the story from someone besides the point of view of Tris. It is sooooo cool to see what Four is thinking.
Larry Pinsky As the author, of course, I think you will like it. It is a YA Sci-Fi dystopian thriller trilogy that is full of excitement, intrigue, and suspense from beginning to end with many twists, turns, and definitely some definitely shock value surprises that readers won't be expecting. I would encourage all readers to begin reading the first novel.
Laura Molder Yes it is out. I LOVE it!!!! I've read all divergent books. They're AMAZING!!!!!!
ade i love it anyway,, it's kinda like we treasure Four's life.. similar with divergent for sure,,, but diff point of view
Crysten Miller Yep, it's out. I seen it at Walmart and at the local bookstore as well. I just started reading it, don't know yet. :)
Image for Four
by Veronica Roth (Goodreads Author)