Katie Dryden
Katie Dryden asked:

I'm still in the middle of reading this book. I am a quick reader and having devoured the previous 12 books of this series (usually 2-3 books a week) I am so disappointed that this book is dragging along so slowly! I hate that I just have no drive to finish it. I'm just going to have to force myself to sit down and read it just to get it over with. I hope it picks up in the later chapters...

To answer questions about Kingdom Come: The Final Victory, please sign up.
Joe FIness I just started this book. I been through the series 2 times before and felt the same way about "The Glorious Appearing". botyh times thats where i just fell off. Ironic I know, lol, get all that way and give up. Well third times the charm I guess. This book though, while I guess it does seem to start off slow, I think it's good, for if nothing else it seems like the begining of the series again with the "T.O.L". thats where I'm at now, and anticipating it will keep climbing. i hope it doesnt turn out that i was just really optomistic, lol, that would suck.
Image for Kingdom Come