Goodreads asked L.R. MacAllister:

What are you currently working on?

L.R. MacAllister An currently rewriting/editing book #1 of a three-part short story collection that was first penned in 1998. I was going to release it before the novel "Short List' but decided not to. Market date has been moved-up to early September. Book #2 will be released in late December, #3 in April 2015.

I have a sizeable inventory of both fiction + nonfiction books, all in stages of rewrite/edits. In September I'll be releasing my 1994 paperback, titled "Gigolos" as an Ebook, and which was written under my pseudonym "Dane Taylor." It was the first complete modern-day work on the subject, and was the inspiration for "Showtime Network's" relaity series of the same title.

Thank you for your question, your interest in my work,

L.R. MacAllister