Qais Ghanem
Qais Ghanem asked:

When Hana's husband died in the Intensive Care Unit after a massive brain hemorrhage, she stood to inherit several million dollars in his overseas accounts. Why did she plead with her cousin Farook to help her leave Yemen in a hurry? And why did he take all those risks to smuggle her out of the country?

Adel Aulaqi Adel A A Aulaqi Dear Qais, I read the book when it came out. Sorry I did not review it then. I hope these reflections add one more voice to its success. I Believe it touches upon an important topic of human relations that is very important to explore. The author (Dr. Qais Ghanem) reflected on the problems sensitively with a desire to implant the idea of change to a better approach to relationships between girl-boy and man-woman. This journey towards a new way for them to relate, I believe has started in Yemen. Your book is yet one more catalyst on that road. I hope it receives wide readership in Yemen in particular. Adel Aulaqi.
Image for Forbidden Love in the Land of Sheba
by Qais Ghanem (Goodreads Author)