Goodreads asked D. Henbane:

What are you currently working on?

D. Henbane I am wrapping up the final chapter of "The Spod Complex". A futuristic Sci-fi that explores what it is like to live in a world filled with religious extremism, propaganda, lies, and corporate greed. Think 1984 and The Matrix had an illegitimate baby and neither one of them wants to raise it.

Looking forward, I have another work that I will be starting immediately after concluding The Spod Complex. This one doesn't have an official name yet, and is in working title mode.

I am however VERY excited about the story line hashed out so far, and have even shelved "Aetherius" so I can dedicate myself to it. I can't very well keep calling it an "it". Let's just call it "Overdrawn".

Working title Overdrawn:
The citizens of Earth have experienced a total collapse of every major sector of their lives. The first was economic, the second was food, and the third was a double whammy. Famine coupled with a crippling disease of biblical proportions.

The remaining population resort to drastic measures. The Second coming movement gains momentum, toppling the last bastions of government, and intentionally tries to trigger Armageddon.

From the desperate chaos emerges a voice in the darkness. Mother. An enigmatic 6 year old with superhuman traits. The innocent looking platinum blonde child granted the ability of telepathy becomes the new messiah of another generation.

Mother, as she is affectionately called, despite her age, keeps making vague warnings about father. She is quoted as saying. "If you think I am special... Just wait until Father gets home."

I can't say anything more without giving a spoiler or two. So that is it for now.