To answer questions about Terrorscape, please sign up.
Sly Vixen I would say, I love Gavin. He is psychotic but still a three dimensional character.Most writers try this kind of romance plot but fail badly due to whiny heroine and Valerian is none of anything I have read so far, she hates Gavin and that is why so far I like the book, so my favourite parts are were she desperately tries to stand up for herself.She is not Anastasia and He is no Christian Grey, this is not 50 shades of shit....The best dark romance so far I have read.
Sarahcon My favorite thing? Knowing that Gavin actually care about Val, probably, I don't know if I misunderstood the story. But I think he is. You know, that scene between Val and Gavin after the party where he tried to hide Val from another predator (besides himself, lol) and the fact that Gavin saved Val from drowning, that explain everything. Gosh, I wish they can live happily ever after but *sigh*
Image for Terrorscape
by Nenia Campbell (Goodreads Author)