Michele
Michele asked:

How is it that with 72 ratings almost every one is 5 stars and that this book is showing up at the very very top of some lists?

To answer questions about Sorrow's Point, please sign up.
Michael Close I have no idea. I think the author passed this book onto her good friends and family. I am reading it now and think it's absolute garbage. So amateur. Poorly written. Illogical. Atrocious character development. One of the worst books I've read in a long time.
Lobstergirl I think we can call it "author collusion." I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.
B. Hughes-Millman Maybe those who gave it a 5-star review, saw something in Sorrow's Point that you missed in being so critical. I read all the reviews before reading this book and what I read was nothing like the 1- and 2-star reviews claimed it to be. I read this book to be entertained, not to pick it apart. If your intent was the latter, well then, you got your money's worth.

So, maybe the poor reviews are other authors who are so insecure about their own work that they have to tear others down. Is this book a perfect piece of literary brilliance? No. Is it entertaining? In my opinion, Yes.
Image for Sorrow's Point
by Danielle DeVor (Goodreads Author)