Goodreads asked Edmund de Wight:

What are you currently working on?

Edmund de Wight I'm currently shifting gears from horror to Sci-Fi. I'm starting a novel tentatively called Spacefarer: The Barbo Incident. Spacefarer was actually a role playing game that I dreamed up over 30 years ago and played until recently when my gaming group became too separated by time and space.
Spacefarer happens in the far future and occurs within the Interstellar Trade Commonwealth, a grouping of many governments and worlds spanning 10 races who work together (mostly) for peaceful trade and co-existence.
The current novel follows a specialist troubleshooter called a Free Agent (imagine James Bond crossed with Jason Bourne in space - but female) who visits the largest spacestation in known space to stop growing racial tensions that threaten to shatter the peace and return the cosmos to war.
It's just the first of a series of novels planned, after all I have 30 years of gaming material to mine.