Brittany
Brittany asked:

Whats this book about?

To answer questions about Confessions of a Shopaholic, please sign up.
Karen This book is about Becky Bloomwood, who works at a financial magazine but hates her job. She loves to shop to the point of being obsessive and the plot is essentially her dealing with that as well as an interesting romance.
Please disregard the previous answer by Skyril as the novel is aimed at adults so I did not think the novel was excessively profane. Also, I do not think the movie was better as it did not capture the humour and lovable characters in the novel.
Skyril Hard to put a plot to it, but basically, this book is about a young woman trying to make her way in the world, but she just can't stop buying things. Clothes, makeup, shoes, etc, and she's built up quite a lot of debt. The collectors are after her, but she would just like to go to a store and buy everything, please.

I'm reading it now, and I must warn you that there is occasionally strong swearing in it. It's disappointing, really. If you want my advice, forget the book and go watch the movie. It's better. :] Unusual for the movie to be better, but in this case, it is.
Image for Confessions of a Shopaholic
by Sophie Kinsella (Goodreads Author)