Katie Stengler

So maybe I should read this book entirely first before I ask BUT I'm only on page 121 and have noticed Liz and Tristan physical characteristics have been described in two different ways: On page 14-15 Tristan is described to have stormy grayish blue eyes. Then on page 105 Liz is staring into his brown eyes? Huh? Then on 79 Liz has blonde wavy hair and on 108 has brown locks? Are they trying to see their spouses?

To answer questions about The Air He Breathes, please sign up.
Octavia Yes they're seeing their spouses. They are using each other to try and stay connected to the ones they lost.
Katie Stengler Or does Tristan have colored contacts and Liz just happened to dye her hair? Haha.
Shari There's always some kind of editing error when a book goes straight to Kindle, but I loved this book. I try to not let the errors bug me. Too egregious of errors will make me stop reading altogether, as it should. I'm pretty sure this one was professionally edited, but things fall through the cracks when your eyes get bleary from reading the same stuff over and over.
Ruzza Haha... I hadn't noticed this thank God,it would have annoyed me until the end. Now that I finished it and loved it, this doesn't seem that important. :))
Image for The Air He Breathes
by Brittainy C. Cherry (Goodreads Author)