Hey, so I wanted to know, what my expectations should be when I'll open the book ? I loveedddd the movies, and I'm afraid I'll be a little disappointed when I'll read this book, so should I have high expectations or not ? Thanks

To answer questions about Jurassic Park, please sign up.
Travis P I put off reading this book for the same reasons, but ended up pleasantly surprised by the book. (Just finished it a few minutes ago)

It was similar to the movie, but different enough that it kept me on the edge of my seat. The characters were well fleshed out and it gives you a much better perspective on each persons background.

In all, it's a good book that's worth the read, especially if you enjoyed the movies. I went in with low expectations and let it take me where it would. I don't think it'll disappoint if you approach it in the same way.
Image for Jurassic Park