Andy Boyan
Andy Boyan asked:

What ages would you say this book is appropriate for? I know I would have liked this in high school and maybe middle school, but I was a big nerd. Anyone else have experience with young people reading this book?

To answer questions about Jumper, please sign up.
Becky Although this is one of my all-time favorite books, there is a lot of content that might be too mature for younger readers. There is violence, child abuse, near-rape, tragic loss, and profanity. I wouldn't suggest it for middle school, but a savvy or less-sensitive high schooler shouldn't have any trouble with it.
Sxtn I read it when I was 15, and I really liked it. I'd it's appropriate for 13 or 14 years old.
Stephanie Jumper is good for middle school maybe/probably and High, but the sequel, Reflex....no.
Image for Jumper
by Steven Gould (Goodreads Author)