Goodreads asked Jane Turley:

What are you currently working on?

Jane Turley I'm currently working on several projects. After seven years writing my blog, The Witty Ways of a Wayward Wife, I decided I would pull the best posts together and publish them as The Very Best of The Witty Ways of a Wayward Wife. It's a bit like cheating but what the heck - I just like seeing my name on the front of a book. It's almost as good as sex! One day I might write a book about sex - now that would be really thrilling. I'd have to do lots of "research" for that one, obviously.

Another project is a sequel to my short story collection, A Modern Life. It will be more "Modern" stories of a bizarre nature with a few twists. The story I'm writing at the moment is Rock Star Pig - about a pig who is a rock star.(It's all in the title!) It may not work - which probably wouldn't come as surprise to anyone and certainly not to me:D I just liked the idea of pig in drag and thought I'd have some fun seeing what happened.

I also have a romantic slapstick-comedy/thriller on the back-burner. It's a bit oddball!