Samantha McLaughlin
Samantha McLaughlin asked Elizabeth Richards:

Hi, Elizabeth Richards! Before I ask my question, I have to say that I absolutely love your books. I will have my copy of Wings tomorrow and am very nervous to see how you end the series. As a budding writer, I have to ask: With so many fantastic characters, who was your favorite to write? Why? I wish you the best success with all your future novels! Much love!

Elizabeth Richards Hi Samantha!

Sorry for the late reply - I don't come onto Goodreads much. I hope you enjoyed WINGS!!! *bites nails* When I first started writing the series, Ash was my favorite character to write. He was the inspiration behind the story and I fell madly in love with him. However, in Phoenix, I felt Natalie became this incredibly brave and strong girl and I found I was rushing to write her chapters! Then in WINGS, Edmund became my favorite character to write, because he was so complex and his storyline tied all the threads together for the whole series. I'm very fickle, it seems! The very best of luck with your own writing! xxxxx