Abhinav Athreya

What do the readers feel is an effective and scalable way to change one's habit ?

Mohammed Forget about big changes, start with small ones. Every habit will trigger a domino effect and you will be amazed.
Graham Parker Charles Duhigg publishes a flowchart showing how to break a habit on his website www.thepowerofhabit.com Try this:
http://charlesduhigg.com/additional-r...
Cursedwyvern Just play Habitica.
Varun N R change your habits with small and effective ones they will have an amazing chain reaciton.
Rose T. Instead of trying to eradicate a habit, change what you do (routine), but keep the end feeling (reward).
Houda I like this book wow vey I like it
Mark Hebwood Identify the key constraint in your personal environment that drives a behavioural pattern, and you know what you need to manipulate if you wish to change the pattern (the "habit"). Example - I could never bring myself to go to the gym but I recently moved house and there's a gym 2 minutes from my new home. Now I am going 3x a week or so. Well - perhaps this idea is not so different from the cue/reward analysis.
Amanda Alexandre Break one of your big goals in life into small daily habits: it could be read more, exercise more, networking, etc. When you are at least 80% done, you can start focusing in one of your other goals. Always one goal at a time.
Charlie Find a group or even a single person whom which you can talk with, start with small changes through identifying they key factors of your habit and work from there. When you have a social implication to do something then you are more likely to do it.
Ricardo Maginador Start small... I've already tried so many time always with big changes and huge expectations on my shoulders, starting small makes it easier in so many ways.
Image for The Power of Habit
by Charles Duhigg (Goodreads Author)