Nina
Nina asked:

I'm a sixteen year old who loves reading and Iago. However I have trouble with reading the language Shakespeare uses. Is this book written like that or not? Thank you :)

To answer questions about I, Iago, please sign up.
Karlyflower *The Vampire Ninja, Luminescent Monster & Wendigo Nerd Goddess of Canada (according to The Hulk)* It isn't written in shakepearean itself but Galland's writing can be pretty difficult to digest at times... I love Iago and I found this book really tough to get through.
Angelica Romans I think Nicole's writing was remarkable easy to read. Not only did she retell a tale that has been told for years, she did it in a way that is interesting and captivating. I know Shakespeare can be tough, but I think this is a great way to get interested in his works!
Image for I, Iago
by Nicole Galland (Goodreads Author)