Irene Helmich
Irene Helmich asked:

I was surprised how much I liked this book. I enjoyed how the point of view went from the heroine to the hero and back again. I hope the author will be writing about some of the other characters; such as Masa, Rei, and Mina. Will there be a sequel?

To answer questions about The Devil Inside, please sign up.
Np I can't find your books anywhere..I read the series on Kindle Unlimited but now they r not on Amazon..The Devil Inside is one of my favorite books..I want them for my library..how can I purchase them?
Mia Amano Hi Irene, thanks for your question! Sorry for the delayed response - I've been busy preparing book 2, The Undertow, which will be available on Amazon tomorrow. It continues Adele and Kaito's story, but there will be spin-offs in future featuring some of the other characters. Once again, thanks for your interest in my work. ^^
Image for The Devil Inside
by Mia Amano (Goodreads Author)