Hakim Ziyad-Bey

Yes, Midnight is just about family in this house anyone get to read it yet?

Kai Jae Is it worth it? I just finished the second book,and I’m reading mixed reviews about this one. I’ve heard the ending is incomplete,it’s around 500 pages and the story could be better. Her books are so powerful and I love these characters,I know I can finish a 500 page book in two days and I’ll be left feeling like I need more like I do now. There is not another book after this one ,correct ?
Chere' Brady Would have loved to see him reunite and see his first wive and the twins.
Shani Brown I just finished! It was intriguing to show his journey in the house with his women, while also doing the things he did before his trip to Asia. We read about the intro to his life of Ricky Santiago. The next book will be on the Coldest Winter, and Porsche level! I can't wait!
Image for A Moment of Silence