Mbulelo
Mbulelo asked:

I want to read this book. Anyone who has read it, can you recommend to me?

To answer questions about The Lightning Thief, please sign up.
Sammy Oh absolutely!! I started The Lightning Thief last week and I'm already on the last book. I wish their were more series out there like the Percy Jackson books.
Cait S If you enjoy YA fantasy and Mythology at all, I would recommend it. The mythology is amazingly well done and woven in to modern day stuff easily. All the characters have their own strengths and are fleshed out equally. I would say Percy can be a little obnoxious every once and a while, but he's twelve, so it comes with the territory. I saw the movie first and then read the book and I would say read it even if you've also seen the movie because the story is COMPLETELY different and also better.
RAD Yes I would recommend it! Great book, just so u know there are 2 series joined for this book.
Robert Burke Read the book it was amazing I loved it so much in fact after i read the hole series I was mad because nothing else was as awesome as it!
BaseballGirl08 Mbulelo DEFIANTLY read the books!!! I've read 3 of the books and there really GREAT!!!!
Reagan Ketchum Absolutely! I just finished this book last week and I loved it. If you love Greek mythology then you will love this novel.
Sophia
Becci I cannot recommend these books enough. Read them!
Will Monin THE BEST BOOKS EVERRRR
Lydia B have you seen the movies....and only the movies........ your in for a suprize with the book. If you like YA and Greek you'll love it!
Luke J. Schelvan
Image for The Lightning Thief
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)