Dani
Dani asked:

Did anyone greatly dislike the ending?

To answer questions about Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock, please sign up.
Nicholas Gomez
Noam
Brittany
Victoria Yeah. I love the book entirely, and I would definitely read it again. But, the ending felt so anticlimactic for me
Jace
Ashton Basco I thought the ending was horribly ambiguous and left a lot of loose strings uncut, but the rest of the book was so good that I can't stop myself from loving it to pieces. If I could change one aspect of this book, I'd change the ending into something much more fulfilling for sure.
Bao
youarebymyside I was annoyed with the abruptly ending book, as well as the book in general. Yeah, I really disliked it. You can't suddenly be okay just by writing those letters and eating pancakes.
Marie (UK) yes I did not uch like the book but the ending was naff
Tiffany Chapman I felt like maybe the healing process had begun with the first step. He told his teacher how he felt and what he been through. However, that isn’t enough to bring change. Leo needed medical help from a therapist and possibly a psychiatrist. Leo needs to work on his relationship with his mom.
Jimmy Preston Yeah I didn't like the ending it felt like it was just pretty abrupt and nothing ever happened.
vwaniii Same, I really didn't like the ending...just so anticlimactic.
Freddy
Image for Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock
by Matthew Quick (Goodreads Author)