SheReadsALot
SheReadsALot asked Kim Dare:

Hi Kim! I don't know if this is the first question of this event. But I dig your work, like what you've written, etc. I know about your upcoming series. I think you write great paranormal. What I am circling around is have you ever thought of a unicorn shifter story? Not PWP either. I'm serious. A unicorn or mythical shifter erotica. I think you could rock this. The unicorn shifter romance market is sorely lacking.

Kim Dare Hi :)

It is my first question :)

Actually, I do have an idea for a unicorn shifter novella. It's M/M, BDSM erotic romance (shocking, I know, lol).

I haven't pinned down if it should be set in the present day or if it would work best in a fantasy-historical(-ish) setting, but I'd like it to be part of a collection with maybe a dragon shifter and one or two other mythical shifters.

When I'll get a chance to write it is another matter. I have more plots than I have time to write them, so it might be a while before I get to it.

Kim.