Jerry Rose
Jerry Rose asked:

Is this a "clean" book? I recognize we all have different tastes and I'm fine with that and not trying to "judge" anyone. But for me, I prefer to avoid reading: - large amounts of foul language - graphic violence - sex scenes or strong sexual innuendo. I'd really appreciate anyone giving me a quick rating. What level of romance is there in this series? Thanks!

To answer questions about Legion, please sign up.
Aaron The author is mormon, if you'd read anything else by him you'd know he keeps everything he writes pretty mild as far as sex and language goes.
Mari Davis Yes, this is a clean book. NO sex. There is violence as part of the storyline but not graphic. NO foul language either. Level of romance, probably 1. If you are asking if this is a romantic story, no it is not. It is truly sci-fi.
Catherine There is mild profanity. In fact, it's a running bit throughout the book that one character chides the others to watch their language.
Adam Sequoyah There is some brief implied sexual innuendo, and references to a man and woman making out. There is also mild profanity (PG-rated, words like hell and damn) and a scene of action-centered violence (PG-13) that I would not describe as graphic.

So far I've only read the first of this series, so not sure about the
Miriam I too, want a clean read as I listen to audio books while driving my kids around to different sports..etc. Every Brandon Sanderson book we have listened to has been great. No strong language or strong sexual innuendo. Very good reads!
Aaron (Okuyo) Toponce There is no sex, or even sexual innuendos, but there is language. Not sailor-grade language mind you, but cursory grammar nonetheless. There is some romantic kissing, but that's the extent of it.
Image for Legion
by Brandon Sanderson (Goodreads Author)