Jerry Rose
Jerry Rose asked:

Is this a "clean" series? I recognize we all have different tastes and I'm fine with that and not trying to "judge" anyone. But for me, I prefer to avoid reading: - large amounts of foul language - graphic violence - sex scenes or strong sexual innuendo. For reference, Brandon Sanderson's books are at about the right level for me in terms of "cleanliness". I'd really appreciate anyone giving me a quick rating. Thanks!

To answer questions about Fablehaven, please sign up.
Savannah Wilkerson This series is very appropriate, I started it when I was ten. I am in the same boat as you where I don't like reading anything that has too much sex or swearing. Just so you know, the author is a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, but there is no mention of religion either. Just family values. It is probably one of the most kid friendly books I've read and I have been reading it to my now 4,10, and 12 year old siblings for years.
phoebe It's very clean! The main characters are children, so there's definitely not sex scenes or anything of the type. There may be a few not so friendly words here and there, but no one drops an f-bomb, trust me.
Maryam Yes, not completely clean there are a little gross parts in book 5,4,2 and thats all. This book is clean and also book 3 is clean. Do you mean clean as in no bad words? If yes there is no bad words in it.
michael It is clean after all most of the characters are mythical!
Richa Yes, it Is very clean. Trust me, the main characters are children!
Ethan Harris This series is very clean.
Image for Fablehaven
by Brandon Mull (Goodreads Author)