Wendy Stoner
Wendy Stoner asked:

is it fun to read for 11 year old?

To answer questions about The Doldrums, please sign up.
KathyC My 11 yr old daughter is reading it now; she had to wait to start it until she had completed some school required reading...and she cannot put it down! I told her she would love it...which is usually the death knell for anything!! :) But she LOVES it!!
Maria Tag Not if you like exciting books.
Lisa I read it, and I'm 12. I got this book when I was in 3rd grade but didn't read it until i was 10.
Amy I'm 17 and I had fun reading this book. I'm certain practically anyone with a love for adventure would enjoy reading it.
Laura My daughter is almost 11 and I can't wait to pass it along to her.
H.B I have read it and it is very fun and exciting! and so yes it is for an 11 yr old
Keri My daughter just turned 10 and can't put it down. We were supposed to read it together and now I'm playing catch up :)
Image for The Doldrums