Roxanne
Roxanne asked:

If I haven't, but want to read Goose girl, which should I read first? Goose girl or Thorn?

To answer questions about Thorn, please sign up.
Barbara Even though they both draw from the same original fairy tale, they are very different stories and I don't personally feel like it would make any difference at all which you read first. However you choose to read them, definitely read them both!
Alyn I'm not sure which Goose Girl you are talking about. The original one or another retelling? I read the original first. I also read Goose Girl by Shannon Hale and loved it. If you want more romance and magic then I say go for Goose Girl by Shannon Hale first. Thorn focuses more on Princess Alyrra's growth as a person. Sounds boring, but I still enjoyed it.
Gardavson I hadn't read Goose Girl, and just finished Thorn. I don't know if doing it the other way is better, but I had no issue with reading it the way I did. Really enjoyed the story.
Image for Thorn
by Intisar Khanani (Goodreads Author)