Kate
Kate asked:

Does the story stand alone or do I have to have read the others in the series?

To answer questions about Along the Infinite Sea, please sign up.
Melissa I read this without having read any of the other books. It definitely stands alone. However, after reading this one, you will want to read everything by this author!
Jessica I didn't know there were others in this series when I read this book. It is AMAZING! I'm still thinking about it and it creeps through my thoughts and I finished it over a week ago. I love this author. I read Overseas and was hooked. I'm reading the other books in the series asap.

This book is so good, I'd suggest reading the other 2 first just because you're going to love this author!
Laura You don't have to have read the other books in the series to enjoy it. I know someone who hadn't and really loved it. But the other books are great too!
Sue Phillips wow, have to read!!!
Image for Along the Infinite Sea
by Beatriz Williams (Goodreads Author)