Michael Arndt
Michael Arndt asked:

Would you be interested in a sequel to Cat Says Meow and other animalopoeia? If so, on what subject? Would love to hear your feedback.

Kaethe Douglas No doubt because I was just marking the Inside Out, but it would be really interesting to do faces displaying emotions. Or go a completely different route and render nature, or actions that people do. I don't like Richard Scarry much, but his focus on the everyday world of jobs and houses and getting dressed was wildly successful, albeit rooted in the stereotypes of the fifties. Last one: less common jobs. Animated films, for example, have incredibly long lists of people who contributed, but no one has the foggiest idea what most of them do.

Oh, really, I just like your style so much, it doesn't even matter. There is a huge market for beginning reader books, if you want to go the recurring theme route.
Sean I could imagine a similar book about heavy equipment, such as trucks and tractors, would be a lot of fun. Also "the people that you meet as you're walking down the street."
Image for Cat Says Meow
by Michael Arndt (Goodreads Author)