Moriah
Moriah asked:

Will it make sense if I pick up in this book or should I read the others in the series first?

To answer questions about By the Pricking of My Thumbs, please sign up.
Amelia Perry as Greg said, they are all stand alone and so it doesnt matter whether you have read any before, however you will get more context from reading the earlier ones! enjoy :)
Greg Moriah, I've read 30+ books by this author, and to me they are all stand-alone, even the Poirot/Marple books. You never need to have read one to understand the next. But for me the Tommy/Tuppence efforts are among Christie's weakest.
Jeffrey There is no need to read the other books in the Tommy & Tuppence series but you will get more from some of the references if you have read the earlier volumes.
Albailey This book stands alone. No need to read the others first.
Image for By the Pricking of My Thumbs