Ellie Olson
Ellie Olson asked:

The book, Fault in our stars is a very good book and i recommend it to many others. This book is has a really good love story behind it and it is very deep. It teaches a good lesson. It is very sad but it is such a good story. I would definetly read this book again, it is my favorite book ever! It is appropriate for all ages and it is extremely interesting. ?

To answer questions about The Fault in Our Stars, please sign up.
Jovana Agreed. Don't know if it's just me but this book is missing some kind of element to be everyone's favorite book. Just in case somebody want to say I must read happy books all the time, that not true. I want to say it's true but it's not lets get real every book from YA to Adults book is getting sadder and more meaningful.
Image for The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green (Goodreads Author)