Donald Roney
Donald Roney asked:

How did it make you feel and do you think that love is possible even for those who haven't found it yet?

To answer questions about Two Boys Kissing, please sign up.
Hanna The greatest thing about Levithan is that he doesn't just speak to some people he speaks to all of us in some way. Reading this book is a roller coaster since it has different main characters and plots through the book while still being one whole piece. I am always giddy and nervous when I read but even if you are falling in or out of love this book is perfect. This book is so free and open and it doesn't shy away.
So an easy answer is that it makes me feel all different kinds of things but most important I feel proud and honored that Levithan wrote it so that I and many others could read it.
And love is always possible. It's hard to find it, harder to keep it, but love is always out there in one way or another, and sometimes it's not about relationship love but love for yourself that's the most important. Follow your heart and nothing can go wrong (and if it does there is always chocolate).
Image for Two Boys Kissing
by David Levithan (Goodreads Author)