Ashley Nikole
Ashley Nikole asked:

Will Eamon Straider get his own book? He was one of my favourite character's in the 'Quiet Professional's' series.

To answer questions about Falcon, please sign up.
Wendy There is a book about Eamon now called "Titanis".
Barbara Duke Not likely. But he may make an appearance in another series set. Have you read any of Ronie's other series. Some of the "QP" guys made appearances in her series, "A Breed Apart", but had different code names. They were known as And Two or three of the characters from her first book Dead Reckoning, a single book. I've read her first book and all of her series book sets to date. If you haven't read all of her current series, I suggest you do. Other series, "Discarded Heroes" and "A Breed Apart". In "A Breed Apart" the Quite Professionals were known as ODA452.
Ronie's books are the best books, I've ever read. They keep involved in reading, because you can't wait to see what is happening next.
Image for Falcon
by Ronie Kendig (Goodreads Author)