Becky
Becky asked:

Who was this 'Steven Trouse' that Doris Tate got in conversation with about Charles Watson during the late 80s/early 90s???? For someone that apparently the media knew inside out from his exposé/infamous murders, there is nothing about him on the internet and even less about Charles Watson being under investigation/removed from the chaplaincy in prison.

SavageGrace I can't find anything so I'm thinking that was a false name to protect him. I do know Watson's ministry was investigated (I seem to recall it also being investigated a few years ago about the money he was bringing in and/or hiding?). Wish I could help!
Lisa I was wondering the same thing. I googled him but the only thing that came up was this book.
Image for Restless Souls